The Children’s Conservatory of Music
The Children’s Conservatory of Music teaches piano lessons for students ages 7-18 years old. Our teachers are trained to teach beginning through advanced level pianists in a fun, enjoyable, and creative way. Our teachers make lessons meaningful to each level of ability and they have the skills and tools to help encourage our students to practice at home – which becomes the real foundation of a student’s ability to progress.
Piano is the basis of all musical instruments. Since piano teaches rhythm, bass clef and treble clef learning to play any other instrument, once a student is proficient in piano, is just a matter of figuring how to play strings, buttons or keys. Piano also teaches children good habits in studying, discipline and self control. Children who learn these skills are more likely to succeed in whatever they choose in life. Learning to play music is an enjoyable art form that will provide a lifetime of pleasure. While other hobbies and activities will come and go with age, playing the piano will be something your child can carry with them for their lifetime.
The Children’s Conservatory of Music is a division of The Children’s Performing Arts Centre.
Policies & Procedures
Due at Registration
- $25 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $20 Yearly Book Fee
- First month’s tuition in full or pro-rated if beginning after the 1st of the month.
- Signed and completed registration card authorizing The Children’s Ballet Theatre, Inc. to withdraw tuition payments from credit card account (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) on the 1st of each month
Payments of Tuition
- 30-minute lesson $85 per month, 45-minute lesson $130 per month
- $25 Registration Fee is due upon registration. Students who continue throughout the year will ONLY pay the book fee for subsequent years.
- There is a $20 yearly book fee.
- Tuition is paid one month in advance by automatic withdrawal from a credit card during the first week of each month for the tuition amount listed above.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lessons are taught 11 months per year. No lessons are taught during the month of August.
Changes to Account
- If a change needs to be made to your payment method (i.e. change of payment type, address, name on account etc.) it will need to be made 1 month prior to the change if possible.
- If you need to withdraw your student from The Children’s Conservatory of Music entirely, please complete and sign a withdrawal form 1 month prior.
Teachers for the Children’s Conservatory of Music are contracted to be at every lesson regardless of the student’s attendance, therefore make-up lessons will not be allowed.
Each year in May we present a recital to showcase student’s achievements.
Children’s Performing Art Centre
2738 South 2000 East in Salt Lake City