- The Children’s Ballet Theatre runs on a year-long calendar beginning each September and ending in August.
- For the convenience of our CBT families, tuition for the year is divided into 5 equal payments charged in September, November, January, March and June.
- Tuition payments are set up on a payment contract via either an ACT transaction or by credit/debit card.
- Once tuition has been charged, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- New students registering after the start of any Tuition Payment Date will have their tuition pro-rated for the remaining weeks in that Payment Period with the exception of Summer Camps which will be paid in full regardless of the registration date.
- All returned payments will be charged a processing fee of $20, including returned checks, declined cards, invalid expiration dates, etc. It is your responsibility to make sure that the account you have chosen to have your tuition payments charged to is updated and contains the necessary funds on the specified procession dates.
- Any changes to your payment account must be made by completing a Change of Information form which must be submitted to CBT 10 days before a new Payment Period begins.
- In order to withdraw your student from CBT, you must submit a completed Withdrawal Form with signature to the CBT Administration. This for must be received 10 days before the next tuition payment date in order to have your withdrawal processed in time. After that date, tuition will be run for the following Payment Period and it is non-refundable.
- Temporary withdrawal requests, due to injuries, serious illness or unforeseen circumstances, are handled on a case by case basis and must be submitted in writing to The Children’s Ballet Theatre’s Administration.
- The privacy of your personal information is very important to CBT. We will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.