- Numbers of performers have been restricted by cbt so dancers can maintain more space on stage and off
- Performers must enter with masks on and keep them on while backstage, and in close proximity
- While in dressing room, performers will be in individual 6 feet squares with all of their belongings and costumes hung in their squares
- Will maintain a reasonable distance on stage; dancers can keep their masks on while on stage if they choose
- Temperatures will be taken at the performers entrance
- Hand sanitizer will be required at entrance and will be provided
- Will wait outside, socially distanced, until front doors are opened and family groups will enter individually
- Temperatures will be taken
- Hand sanitizer is required (it is located at the entrance of the bldg and theatre entrance)
- Will be socially distanced while sitting in the theatre
- Masks are required
Cbt’s Covid Closure Plans In The Event Slc Returns To An Orange Or Red Phase
** DATES REMAIN THE SAME **
If we can’t have audience due to gathering restrictions, we will create a live stream thru box cast for families to watch from home. Performers only will be in the building.
If restrictions won’t allow groups of more than 10 to gather to perform, we will move to a film version using green screen technology. Students can film in small groups or individually to create a cool storybook movie format of our show.
**IN THE EVENT WE ARE FORCED TO MOVE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, YOUR PURCHASED TICKET ($60) WILL COVER THE COST OF THE FILMING EQUIPMENT AND DVDS.